If you enjoy leading and collaborating in a team environment and focus on obsessing over client success, then this position might be for you. Our Project Managers, exhibit leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication. Can you see yourself leading a project, working closely with our Project Engineers, Superintendents, VP of Operations, and clients? Do you have 5-10 years of construction experience? If the answer is yes, then apply!
Let Us Introduce Ourselves
Our Core Values:
- Embrace the family
- Do what you say
- Do the right thing
- Be a “can-do” team player
- Obsess over client success
At the end of the day, our niche is to build great buildings with great people.
What You’ll Get Out of This Opportunity
We are seeking a detail-oriented, leadership driven, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager to join our growing team. The Project Manager is responsible for providing overall management direction for two or more construction projects, developing new business opportunities, and managing teams. The Project Manager will be required to travel to other parts of New England to meet customer needs.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate pre-construction meetings and site visits with the owner/client to discuss and define project requirements in order to establish project work plan and deadlines.
- Responsible for supervising and managing multiple Project Engineer’s and Superintendent’s.
- Review and manage financial aspect of contracts including cost reporting, fee payment, change orders, income/expenses, etc.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawing and specifications.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports including developing and implementing complete project schedules to ensure required dates are met.
- Required to travel to other parts of New England to supervise project progress minimum two days per week, but 线上德扑app官网home office based in Rumford, RI.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Ability to manage team of employees and multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize workload in order to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in pre-construction planning, commercial construction, and estimating.
- Knowledge of construction cost estimating computer software. Experience with Timberline is a plus.
- Highly motivated to continue to develop professional licenses, certifications, and expertise through formal training and on-the-job experience.
- Customer focus required
What You’re Bringing to the Table
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience in project management in construction or similar experience.
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standard, etc. and their impact on project activities.
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Must be able to perform all essential functions of the job.
Excellent total compensation package which includes competitive benefits, 401k program, flexibility and much more!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
New England Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.