1. What was your very first job?
My first job was working for my father’s construction company, building and remolding 线上德扑app官网homes.
2. What’s your favorite weekend activity?
My favorite weekend activity is play a round of golf and going to the beach with my wife.
3. If you were moving to a deserted island and had to choose three things to take, what would they be?
The three things I would take with me would be a radio, my golf clubs, and an endless supply of frozen margaritas.
4. If you had to choose, what’s one of your favorite job responsibilities? Why?
One of my favorite job responsibilities as a superintendent would be the ability to coordinate a group of subcontractors to complete a project to our client’s needs. I feel this is very rewarding having the ability to see each job start and then see the final product in the end.
5. What’s one of your favorite past projects you’ve worked on at NEC?
My favorite job to date with NEC was the Rhode Island Mall, this job had many challenges and was a great opportunity to learn different areas of construction that I had not had experience in before.
6. If you had to give one piece of advice on happiness, what would it be?
My one piece of advice would be to always make time for the important things in life, for me it’s my family.