1. What was your very first job?
2. What’s your favorite weekend activity?
Hanging with my husband, going to the ocean.
3. If you were moving to a deserted island and had to choose three things to take, what would they be?
My husband, my dog Sophie and a comfortable beach chair.
4. If you had to choose, what’s one of your favorite job responsibilities? Why?
Processing the contracts to the subs. It kind of gets the job going.
5. What’s one of your favorite past projects you’ve worked on at NEC?
I am enjoying working on the Employee Engagement Committee getting the company involved in some community programs and also connecting with employees in social settings.
6. If you had to give one piece of advice on happiness, what would it be?
Enjoy every day because life is short and also to do things that make you happy! i.e. travel.