OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
From New England Construction Leadership Team
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
With the increasing spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we understand the concerns of our employees, clients and network partners and want to address how New England Construction is responding to this situration. As of Monday, March 16, New England Construction is implementing the following protocols for our workplace and jobsites. The following accommodations and timeline may be adjusted as the situation changes. We remain fully committed to providing our clients and network partners with the level of service and responsiveness that we are currently delivering. Our goal is to enact increased job site precautions and transition to a remote delivery model with minimal disruptions. Our service and commitment to projects will continue as planned with meetings scheduled primarily via GoTo Meeting and other collaboration platforms.
What this means for our office:
- Only essential staff will be working at our office location to provide continuity of service.
- The remaining full complement of project managers, project engineers, estimators, business development and finance teams will be working remotely.
- The teams are focused on their projects in the field and in their remote office locations.
- All our employees are available by cell, email, video, and chat to their fellow team members as well as their clients. If you are not able to reach a staff member through our regular phone system, please contact them via email or cell phone.
What this means for our job sites:
- Project specific COVID-19 mitigation plans are in place.
- Site specific disaster plans are in place.
- Additional dedicated handwashing stations are currently being installed on all project sites.
- All construction trailers are frequently sanitized.
- All employees and subcontractors are aware of the social distancing guidelines and will continue to monitor for any sign of illness to be sure they seek treatment and/or stay 线上德扑app官网home until they feel better.
We will continue listening and learning from our clients and team members for better ways of collaboration to ensure creative problem solving for successful project delivery. We remain committed to communicating early and often as we navigate this uncertain time.
Please check this page or visit our social media for the latest updates. We encourage all our team members, clients, and colleagues to stay vigilant during this time as we work through this together. We want to assure you that New England Construction is taking necessary measures to stay healthy, positive, and supportive of all those we work with and will continue to provide the highest level of service.